Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I Apologize.

I really wanted to keep politics out of this stew, but I can't help myself. The new budget came out and it's too good to pass up.

Freezing all non-military or security programs for five years? George, are you high? With inflation, the implied cuts would cripple many backbone programs in a few short years. Though I suppose ending all of our education programs will make it easier to fill the extra Army uniforms you ordered.

Did you forget a few items? I remember a lot of banter on the Social Security issue. And what about a spending plan for our $5 billion/per month oil protection err...I mean Crusades err...I mean War on Terror. (And about that W.O.T., that's like, to lift from David Cross, waging a war on jealousy. You're not going to win.)

More funny stuff later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home