Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Breasts Stolen Between 3rd and 4th Period

According to police, a pair of breasts were stolen from an 18 year old Clarence High School student yesterday afternoon. Trisha Flawson, shown here, went to school officials shortly after her 4th period French class to report the theft.

"I know I had them in European History because Landon Sulick kept staring, which totally creeped me out. But halfway through the past participle in French, I realized they were gone."

The breasts, described by ex-boyfriend Jon Lutz as a nice C-cup with good curve and "cute" nipples, are still unaccounted for.

Flawson posted several flyers with a picture of the missing breasts in the school cafeteria, but those have been reported stolen as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this the other day, I overheard some girls at work saying that they wished they had removeable boobs. I was tempted to let them know that it could happen, as it happened to this girl here.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home